Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: Ridge Tahoe ownership experience (by Gail G.):

My husband and I purchased a 2 bedroom resale 2 years ago in the Tower. We had previously stayed at the Ridge in the Terrace and Nagle buildings. Because of my husband's mobility challenges, the Tower is perfect!!! Right across from the club house and all the facilities--gym, spa, pool, main lobby, deli and restaurant. It's just a short walk across the driveway. The other buildings are either uphill or downhill and are a challenging walk, especially at 7500' altitude! We got a wonderful bargain as we purchased shoulder time. Being retired, we didn't care to fight the summer lake crowd or the winter ski crowd...April-May, and October-November work well for us. And the view is beyond compare!!! We've shared it with friends and family in the past, but we also love just the lock out and will be using that for us as a romantic get away. The Tower lock out has a fireplace in the bedroom as well as a whirlpool bathtub. The staff is absolutely fabulous...friendly, helpful and attentive. We found a gold mine when we bought here!!