The Land'Or

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Club Landor Energy Surcharge/2010 Holdover Charges (by Shannon F.):

Has anybody else seen these new charges? This is ridiculous, and not in any part of my contract. I have been with Club Landor for over 9 years and have NEVER used their resort. I have heard enough horror stories from others that I decided not to go. What was sold to me as an all inclusive resort obviously isnt. I use RCI and trade my weeks for great vacations all over the country. My probem is that I am not going to pay any more of the special assessment fees or these new energy surcharge/holdover fees because they are not in my contract. Under Article IV of my contract is states that maintenance fees and refurbishment fees are the only additional fees. Refurbishment fees can only be charged every 5 years from contract date. So why are we being charged special assessment fees every year around Nov-Dec. Must be time for Landor Christmas bonuses, because they definantly aren't putting the money into the resort. My question is can Landor deny my weeks to deposit into RCI if I do not pay any of these extra fees that are not included in my contract? Thanks. Shannon