Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Has anyone dealt with Resorts Nationwide Inc to rent their property (by Amy B.):

yes I used to work for them and they scam people and they also sexually harrass their employees and use false names. They hide behind advertising and for now they are getting away with it but soon they will be caugh up with. they used to be located in longwood fl and they moved to mt. dora and changed their name from resort international unlimited to theis resorts nationwide. The owners name is steven and he does nothing but scam and lie to his customers that he takes advantage of. He also has a person by the name of anita that works there and she is a scam as well. If you know what is good for you you will contact the senator in the state of florida and report this activity because the bbb will do nothing about it. I am so sorry that these people take advantage of good people. Oh and they also say that they do something with the orange county convention center and no they do not my girl friend works there and she said that they do nothing with them that this happens all the time with these people. I no longer work there because they are very hositile people very un professional and have problems with drugs and alcohol and it's a wonder that someone hasn't reported them if someone has please let me know