Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE (by Debbie S.):

thelmab17 wrote:
I would like to get rid of my timeshare at Hiawatha Manor, and I told them I would give it to them, with a quit claim and they would not accept it. It is paid off with no loan. I dont want to pay the $350.00 meintenence. My finances are very low and I just cannot afford that, with all medical bills. So, you are saying that I can let them foreclose and it would damage my credit. Is that all they can do? I realize that damageing my credit is bad, but I would think, with all the problems with Timeshares, that the creditors would overlook that. Am I wrong in my thinking?

I can help you with this but I can't promote a company that I know will take your timeshare off your hands and remove you from title and all obligations. All the other posters are correct when they say that the unit must be paid in full and all maintenance fees up to date.. . Please advise if I can help you with any information. Thanks