Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Is Key West Resorts by Owner.com legit? (by Aron T.):

We went through them for a rental and sale of our timeshare, me and my mom both used them for our time shares, they found renter for mine and my mom asked for a refund because she waited 4 months and no sale so shes using it.They refunded her, just ask for a refund !. Will use them again at least they try to find buyers and have real sales people.

freds328 wrote:
in the last 2 months I have sent Michael Harrison about $1500. I also "sold" my Bahama timeshare to the "Millers" in Bethlehem, PA. Did you ever get straight with him or are you screwed also? Whenever I get calls to sell my timeshare I always check them out in these types of complaint forums. Lots of companies with complaints of scams but not Key West so that is why I actually went through with it. He said the title company would send me the check in 18-22 days and it now has been 28 days.

inezf3 wrote:
Was called by a financing accountant there who had a buyer who has been approved and interested in my timeshare at Westgate Vacation Villas. They found me listed at a Marriott timeshare promotion.(that's possible, I signed with several of those listing scams before I joined redweek) I have talked to the buyers from PA several times and answered questions and Agreed on a price. Now Michael Harrison tells me they have signed a contract with 10% down to buy. And I need to sign a contract and front Key West Resorts by Owner the closing fee for this process. (He claims they have a bulk discount with Chicago title.) ...