Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Is Key West Resorts by Owner.com (by Judith H.):

Your reply is so true! And, Underground would be the best place for him....Literally!!! My Broker/Associate is outraged with his posting (that I showed them)...that I am being fired! They did the BPO on the home after he left so I could put my kid's house on the market! They are Not Happy!! I literally stood face to face with this 'man' for months on end trying to collect rent! When I refused to talk to him...My emails came from Michael Harrison....Keywestresortsbyowner! Proven and saved for proof! I know the time share business is tough! I owned the Beachside Restaurant for many years( now the Lemon Tree Restaurant) and the Driftwood Inn was right across the street from it on Ocean Drive! They had their bout with scammers as a timeshare back in the late 80's! The strange thing is.....I didn't think he was a scam artist until he called me one day and told me that one of his girls quit! He asked me if I knew someone asap that he could hire! He told me that he paid cash and would get them two phones from Walmart! Then, my mind started to think...this is a SCAM! That is when I googled "Is Keywestresortsbyowner legit"! That is how I found Redweek! Great LINK!! And that is my story........!