Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Re: NEED TO RETURN TIMESHARE (by R P.):

larryhabsf wrote:
Does anyone know about this;

THE PURPOSE OF THIS LETTER IS NOT TO COLLECT ANY MONETARY OBLIGATION OWED.

The purpose of this email today is to inform you that your Grandview Property is now going in to foreclosure. If you do not wish to keep your timeshare you do not have to let it go in to foreclosure as it will only affect your credit. I can offer you my help by providing you with a Quit Claim Deed (also referred to as the Grant, Bargain, Sales Deed) which upon executing will release you of all obligations you signed up for at the time of purchase, and will release you of ownership of the property as well. This will all come at no cost and will greatly benefit you, If you feel this option is for you or you simply would like to obtain more details about this option please contact me toll free at (702) 212-9802 ext.2075. Also keep in mind that at the moment this option is free, however if this matter goes unattended account will go in to foreclosure which will begin to hurt your credit and a fee will be applied in order to pull from foreclosure if at that time you would like to still execute the Quit Claim Deed. I hope that with this option I am able to help you finally resolve this matter, thank you for your time and have a great day. RETURN ADDRESS: Eldorado Resorts Corp. 2150 W. Jo Rae Ave Las Vegas, NV 89183 <<73730.pdf>> Sincerely, Oscar M. Villa Administrative Assistant Eldorado Resorts Corp. 2150 W Jo Rae Avenue Las Vegas, NV 89183 Telephone: (702)212-9802 ext. 2075 Facsimile: (702)212-9653 Email:ovilla@theberkleygroupinc.com

This looks to be legit, but try callng the telephone # just to verify. If they will take it back via a 'quit claim' deed then it's a win-win situation for you.