Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Executive Lodging Management LLC (by KC):

stuartg56 wrote:
Has anyone heard of this company? I was able to find minimal information about them after they contacted me about renting or reselling my Hilton timeshare. I usually don't answer or return these solicitations but I was intrigued when the message said 'have a blessed day." They sure do talk a great game about how easy it is for them to rent it out for me and even sell it to companies but then they asked me to pay a very large amount on a credit card. Has anyone here heard of them or have any info like who's the owner and if they are a legit company? I am usually able to find lots of info online but this time I wasnt

Blessed day or not, just another bunch of upfront fee scammers. No, they are not "legit". Don't waste a moment of your time (and certainly none of your money) dealing with them.

Never heard of 'em, frankly, but If your Hilton timeshare is really so easy to rent or sell, then you certainly don't need to get involved with these unknown "upfront fee" parasites at all.