Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.

Original Message:

Executive Lodging Management LLC (by Helen G.):

I too was called by them and am leery since a year ago, I paid a similar company to sell my Hilton property. Now these people are saying the first company really only posts a blurb in periodicals and doesn't actively try to sell them.(But of course they will work conventions hard to sell it!) I remember with the first company, that they gave me their web address and pointed out all the memberships they have related to their business, just like this company. And they want even more money than the first one, up front and say that when they sell it, I can get that money back from company #1. I too can find very little about them on the internet- in fact most of the websites seem to be ones that could easily be set up by someone (and a wiki post that they can probably add to ad lib) and not from a third party. I cannot find their listing on BBB either. At least the first company can be located on BBB although the rating has gone from A+ to no rating, which seems suspicious. I am not giving anyone else money up front to sell my condo and may call the next Law firm that sends me info about getting my money back from Hilton instead of waiting for a "company" to sell it for me.