This browser is a few years old, so parts of this page won’t lay
out correctly. Everything still works — updating your browser
restores the full design.
Did you have any luck with the Texas police on this scam?
Cindy G.
Jun 16, 2011
I have not seen anything recently on thos scam. I did not check any scam reports on these companies before I sent money in (foolishly). I am wondering if there are any actions exsisting on finding these people? I have seen other informtion that people have been found and prosecuted for scams like this but dont know how the research was done to find them.
Cindy G.
Jun 17, 2011
cindyg274 wrote:
I have not seen anything recently on thos scam. I did not check any scam reports on these companies before I sent money in (foolishly). I am wondering if there are any actions exsisting on finding these people? I have seen other informtion that people have been found and prosecuted for scams like this but dont know how the research was done to find them.
File a complaint with the attorney general in the state the scammers are located .... in most cases you can do this online.