The Manhattan Club

Manhattan Club Lawsuit

Aug 13, 2026

From Mr. Hoffberg's post above you can check the documents yourself to see if you are listed:

https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/nyscef/ViewDocument?docIndex=jVhZ7Myv5IvItI/AZy/l9w==


Robert S.
Aug 14, 2026

Has anyone heard of the ACA Group as a company that gets people out of their timeshares?


Howard S.
Aug 19, 2026

I have not been able to activate links. Really want to know if our names are on list but also have no phone number or contact # for Mr Hoffman. We were earlier signers with Zimmerman and feel left behind with no current information aside from redweek.com🤷‍♀️

Albert. M Clark III Susan A. Clark amclark01@hotmail.com I203-795-4288


Susan C.
Aug 19, 2026

your names are there. You should be able select the text starting at the "http://" thru to the "9w==". Then right click on it and "Go to Address" to see for yourself


Robert S.
Aug 20, 2026

Thank you for that information! Really appreciate since I have not be able to connect.


Susan C.
Aug 21, 2026

I converted to RCI points…. How does this effect my ownership?


Patti M.
Aug 21, 2026

Notified today, penthouse annual maintenance fee updated to $4,373 for 2027. Absolute thievery! Quit paying 2016, never looked back! Thankful I was able to use most years for times that worked for me. Once the fees start going $3K and up, I knew a scam was in, just way too much money charged.


C G.
Aug 23, 2026

Robert, I too am having trouble reviewing the list - I was part of the group since the early beginning and had sent in money to join. Can you look at the list and see if my name is on there. Thanks and I apologize for pestering you. GAIL EILEEN JORDAN


Gail J.
Aug 23, 2026

You’re on the list! MARRIANN GOFONIA, LINDA : GOLAY, GERALD N. GOLDMAN, NEIL J. GROSSMAN, JUDITH GROSSMAN, MARK GRUNEWALD, ROBERT P. HAFFA, JR., ELLEN: HAFFA, MIRIAM HARRINGTON, MELODY HARSLEY, LILLIAN HASSMAN, KATHERINE A. HAYDEN, MICHAEL D. HEBERT, JANET H. : HEBERT, ROBERT HECKLER, SUSAN HECKLER, KARL HESS, LINDA M. HOOKS, JOHN D. HOULE, MARK D. HUGHES, MICHELLE R. HUGHES, KENNETH IOLLAR, MELLISSSA JESSUP, GREGORY P. JOHNSON, : 1 1 of 176 ED: NEW YORK COUNTY CLERK 03/23/2026 02 'EF DOC. NO. 2 NANCY A. JOHNSON, GAIL E. JORDAN, PATRICIA V. KAPLAN, JEROME D. KAPLAN, SUSAN KAPLAN, SYLWIA KARWOWSKA, MARILYN KAUTZER, CURTIS KAUTZER, BARKEV & BEATRICE KLIJIAN TRUST, JANE : KLINGER, PAULINE KONTOMANOLIS, NIKOLAS KONTOMANOLIS, CAMILLE KURTZ, CHRISTINE LALLY, THOMAS R. LALLY, LARRY LASKER, ROGER S. LICHTMAN, FONG LIU, JOSEPH A. MAGLIATO, ROBIN MAGLIATO, JAMES D MAPES, CYNTHIA L. MAPES, CHERYL D. MARSH, RICHARD J. MARRIOTT, SHIRLEY MARRIOTT, KATHLEEN McCARTHY, JEAN McCEWEN RODBY, KAREN O. McCHAREN, BRIAN P. McCUE, LUCILLE M. McCUE, FREDERICK C. McELDOWNEY, DIANE McELDOWNEY, NIKKI McNICOL, JOHN MIKESH, ROBERT C. MILLER, CAROL MILLER, RICHARD MOLINELLI, DEBORAH


Gary P.
Aug 23, 2026

Jumping in late. Is this a lawsuit to get out of the Manhattan Clubs maintenance fees? Since no one will buy the timeshare? Plus cheaper just to book directly? Please advise if so, I would like to sign up. Is there a fee? Thank you in advance.


Flint K.
Aug 24, 2026

Gail you’re on the list:

JOHN D. HOULE, MARK D. HUGHES, MICHELLE R. HUGHES, KENNETH IOLLAR, MELLISSSA JESSUP, GREGORY P. JOHNSON, : 1 1 of 176 ED: NEW YORK COUNTY CLERK 03/23/2026 02 'EF DOC. NO. 2 NANCY A. JOHNSON, GAIL E. JORDAN, PATRICIA V. KAPLAN, JEROME D. KAPLAN, SUSAN KAPLAN, SYLWIA KARWOWSKA, MARILYN KAUTZER, CURTIS KAUTZER, BARKEV & BEATRICE KLIJIAN TRUST, JANE : KLINGER, PAULINE KONTOMANOLIS, NIKOLAS KONTOMANOLIS, CAMILLE KURTZ, CHRISTINE LAL


Gary P.
Aug 24, 2026

Gary P. - Thank you for the information. So glad to know that my name is on the list so appreciate your help.


Gail J.
Sep 29, 2026

Please remind us - if our name is on the list, where are the checks sent from ? From what entity ( payor and address) are the checks mailed? If your name is on the list but you've never gotten a check, who should you contact?


Gail J.
Sep 30, 2026

The documents shared are filing documents and not any settlement agreement. The checks that have been mentioned on this thread are reported to be BBB and I don't believe have anything to do with the claims made by the people listed on the court documents. I have no idea what the BBB payments are about. But I'm assuming the two are un-related. It's entirely possible that some individuals listed on the filing documents might also be receiving a BBB refund.


Robert S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.