Capri by the Sea

Capri By Sea Timeshare Question

Nov 04, 2006

Do I understand that it would cost me $428 per month maintenance fee to own this unit for one week each year? Do you get to pick different weeks or is it the same calendar week each year? Can you purchase additional weeks?

Thank you, Dale Scott

Dale S.
Nov 29, 2009

what is the view like from a first floor, one-bedroom, in particular, #107?? Thank You.

Dr Gloria Malone
May 05, 2011

The view from #107 was just great and it allowed me to look directly down on my car.

Warren D.
Apr 09, 2017

Is the $563.00 monthly or yearly fee? What floor is the timeshare on? What week each year am I buying? As a timeshare owner what benefits do I receive from it being rented the rest of the year?

Leila S.
Apr 10, 2017

Lelia-

The maintenance fees listed on the postings are annual fees unless it is a even or odd year ownership. You would need to contact the owner or agent directly to get answers to your other questions. If you are not sure how to do that, please refer to our Resources section for our FAQs: Resources

Thanks,

Phyllis

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Last edited by phyl21 on Apr 10, 2017 05:15 AM

Jun 13, 2019

Dog friendly?

Jason-Salma D.
Jun 13, 2019

Jason-Salma D.: There is a list of dog-friendly resorts on this page: Pets Allowed

(https://www.redweek.com/timeshare-attractions/pets-allowed)

Capri By the Sea is not on our list, but you could call the resort directly to verify.

RedWeek Support
RedWeek.com

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.