General Discussion

Grand Villas at World Golf Village, St Augustine, FL

Nov 06, 2006

I just read 2 poor experiences about this, my home resort, and I forwarded them to the Bluegreen Resorts Management and stated that I was very upset with the extreme poor upkeep of my property. When exchange visitors report negative it makes it almost impossible for me to rent out my condo. I am pleased that visitors comment good or bad. My annual maintenance fees are about $1000 a year. Higher than the majority of timeshare resorts worldwide. There's no excuse for poor upkeep. Recently I received the Fall 2006 Bluegreen Resorts Management, Inc newsletter. In it they stated that they have completed extensive upgrades. The Condo Units now have new carpets, sofa sleepers, refurbished bathrooms, new mattress and boxsprings and updated audio/video equipment. On the grounds, upgraded exterior lighting in parking areas, modern inground lighting on some walkways and upgraded tennis courts. The pool area has new furniture and has been resurfaced. Even the laundry facility has had a facelift. So, Thanks for the negative comments and I do hope you give my Resort at Grand Villas, World Golf Village, St Augustine, FL.

Sharan B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.