Caribbean Palm Village

1st time visitor

Nov 21, 2006

My family is interested in an Aruba vacation. We have never been and was wondering if this resort is a centrally located one and comfortable for small children.

Janice W.
Nov 26, 2006

I am an owner at CPV. It is a very nice resort, but it is not located on the beach. The resort provides a daily shuttle to the beach. Despite the location, this is a very warm and friendly place to stay. We've stayed there now two years and love the place. The staff goes above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable. The units are all being upgraded, which is a plus. There are very good restaurants and other activities nearby. We always rent a car when we vacation here, but many owners/guests do not. It is pretty easy to get around via the taxi and bus.

Hajjah1985
Dec 13, 2006

Stayed the week of 11/25/06 thru 12/02/06 the resort isn't as great as i thought it would be. during the rain storms, water leaked under all the doors and across the floors, getting anything on the floor soaked. the mosquetos(sic) were terrible at night, requested a first floor room ,they said none were available--people that traded in just like we did and came much later inthe day were given great rooms on the first floor-with a view, our view was of a 4 way intersection, with horns blowing and fumes from all the vehicles coming into the room during the morning and evening rush hours. The food at the snack bar was so-so, the drinks were not really that good either.

I would definetley not go back to this resort again, I have made Interval aware of our problems, and expressed to themmy complete dissatisfaction with the resort.

Greg K.
Mar 11, 2007

going there next month. picking up car at airport. where is the hotel in relation to LGSmith Blvd thanks

Don J.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.