The Bay Club

Hot tub reopened

Dec 14, 2006

I was at Bay Club in August and it seemed the hot tub was going to reopen. Maintenance Fees show an increase for Pool (and I assume Hot tub Maintenence). Does anyone care? Hardly anyone uses the pool why are we wasting money on a hot tub too?

John G.
Aug 20, 2007

I don't know where you've been but my Family uses the pool quite a bit (when the water is clear). Also, we have paid for this hot tub for years and have not been able to use it. I, as an owner, would like to see this place restored. Last year we couldn't even use the boat dock because half of it was ripped up. People are getting a little tired of paying maint. fees for this poorly maintained facility. I think they should hire a new management company !!!

Peggy S.
Jan 17, 2008

peggys20 wrote:
I don't know where you've been but my Family uses the pool quite a bit (when the water is clear). Also, we have paid for this hot tub for years and have not been able to use it. I, as an owner, would like to see this place restored. Last year we couldn't even use the boat dock because half of it was ripped up. People are getting a little tired of paying maint. fees for this poorly maintained facility. I think they should hire a new management company !!!
I AGREE GET A NEW MANAGEMENT CO. I LOVE OCEAN CITY AND THE RESORT IS IN A GREAT LOCATION. I WOULD LIKE TO SEE MORE WORK DONE ON THE PIER. HOPEFULLY IT WILL BE FINISHED THIS YEAR WHEN WE GO!!

Debbie M.
May 04, 2014

I am another owner who agrees with you completely. Please contact so we can compare notes.

Regina C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.