Jan 14, 2007

I have contacted an owner of the TS we wanted to rent. I have sent 3 e-mails from redweek and he has only responded to 1 of them. He said he was going to cal the rentall office on Jan 3, and here it is the 14th and I have heard nothing. I should also mention that I did ask for a numer to call to verify that he is indeed the owner of this week. No reply there either. Should I just nix this off, or should I continue to try and contact them?

Kimberly S.
Jan 14, 2007

Hi Kimberly,

I have emailed the owner and if you don't hear back from him in the next few days please email support@redweek.com so we can give him a call.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Jan 23, 2007

Can I rent a timeshare for less than a week, say for 3 days? I need one in Las Vegas in September.

Thanks Laurie

Laurie O.
Jan 27, 2007

laurieo16 wrote:
Can I rent a timeshare for less than a week, say for 3 days? I need one in Las Vegas in September.

Thanks Laurie

I am in the process of renting a TS in South Beach Miami for 3 days in March. I did it through RedWeek. THe property was listed for a 7 day rental, but I sent the owner a question asking to rent only for Tues, Wed and Thurs nights. I even got a lower daily rate because I did not take the weekend (which is probably more popular).

Moose K.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.