Jan 16, 2007

Is all-inclusive available at Villa del Arco? If not, can you pay for all-inclusive at Villa del Palmar while staying at Villa del Arco? I know it is $69 at Villa del Palmar if you are staying there. Any help here....would be appreciated because my children will be going down soon and would like to know.

Diane T.
Nov 27, 2007

I was recently at the Villa Del Arco. For $79 per person you get all inclusive . It includes all the Villa resorts restaurants. It must be purchased for 3 days and must be for all that are in your party.

Julie T.
Feb 05, 2008

juliet128 wrote:
I was recently at the Villa Del Arco. For $79 per person you get all inclusive . It includes all the Villa resorts restaurants. It must be purchased for 3 days and must be for all that are in your party.
WE ARE HEADING THERE IN 3 WEEKS W/ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN. WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT INCLUDE WITH REGARDS TO FOOD. CAN YOU ORDER ROOM SERVICE??? IS THERE SOMETHING AVAILABLE 24HRS ??? IT IS A LITTLE UNCLEAR ON THE WEBSITE

Nick M.
Feb 05, 2008

nickm55 wrote:
juliet128 wrote:
WE ARE HEADING THERE IN 3 WEEKS W/ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN. WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT INCLUDE WITH REGARDS TO FOOD. CAN YOU ORDER ROOM SERVICE??? IS THERE SOMETHING AVAILABLE 24HRS ??? IT IS A LITTLE UNCLEAR ON THE WEBSITE

From what I can see is that the all inclusive is optional:

All-inclusive meal package Meal package - $79 per adult per day. $40 per child 6-12 years per day. Children under 6 - Free.

Meal Plan Includes:

Breakfast, lunch and dinner at six restaurants and bars within two Los Cabos Villa Group properties (Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar)

National beverages with selected liquor, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and water Daily live entertainment Daily theme nights (reservations required)

Non-motorized water sports (Kayaks only)

Use of the gym & tennis clinics

Sorry, I don't know if this includes room service.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Feb 05, 2008

marty8084 wrote:
nickm55 wrote:
juliet128 wrote:

All-inclusive meal package Meal package - $79 per adult per day. $40 per child 6-12 years per day. Children under 6 - Free.

Meal Plan Includes:

Breakfast, lunch and dinner at six restaurants and bars within two Los Cabos Villa Group properties (Villa del Arco and Villa del Palmar)

National beverages with selected liquor, beer, cocktails, soft drinks and water Daily live entertainment Daily theme nights (reservations required)

Thanks, Marty

Thanks for the response Marty. I have booked the all inclusive just wondering if there are any limitations with respect to the meals. Has anyone out there used the all inclusive plan at del arcos??? Can we go to every restaurant? if so is it hard to get reservations? If anyone has been all inclusive, pls respond.

Thanks, Nick

Nick M.
Feb 05, 2008

nickm55 wrote:
marty8084 wrote:
nickm55 wrote:
juliet128 wrote:

Meal Plan Includes:

Thanks, Marty

Thanks for the response Marty. I have booked the all inclusive just wondering if there are any limitations with respect to the meals. Has anyone out there used the all inclusive plan at del arcos??? Can we go to every restaurant? if so is it hard to get reservations? If anyone has been all inclusive, pls respond.

Thanks, Nick

Yes, there are restrictions to the All Inclusive. The Kobe beef, lobster, shrimp are not included, but you can get a discount. Room service is NOT part of the all inclusive. You can go to every restaurant at Villa del arco and VIlla del Palmar. It is just that the really good items are only discounted and not included. Sorry for taking so long to reply!

Julie T.
Feb 21, 2008

Hi there, Can you tell me if all inclusive can be purchased upon arrival or does it have to be pre-paid. an inclusive would be great for the kids.

Kay T.

Last edited by marty8084 on Feb 22, 2008 12:47 AM

Dec 01, 2014

Hello! We did the all inclusive @ villa del palmar two years ago. We were not even allowed to go on the villa del arco side (unless you go for timeshare presentation) and I strongly advise you not to do that!!! I'll get to that in a moment. I really liked villa del palmar. There is only 2 restaurants on this property. One inside (which is the sports bar) and the outside restaurant (bar) which has the breakfast buffet in morning. Outside of the sports bar is where they have nightly entertainment (shows) with themed dinners. The bar area by the pool (breakfast buffet) they have lunch & dinner also. It is very expensive if you are not doing all inclusive. The pool area gets very crowded so beware! Rooms and grounds were always well kept & clean. The employees were all wonderful also! Do not do the time share presentation! We paid $3500 for a " trial membership" and then they couldn't find any info on me when I tried to make a reservation! Luckily we paid by credit card and were able to get our money back!! When we visited del arco for the tour there was no one around. No one @ pool or bar. Very strange! The few rooms they showed us were much more elegant than del palmar. I personally like del palmar because it had the Mexican decor and I'm not into fancy. Roomy & clean! Everything is all inclusive. Watch what is in your fridge. Some items are marked complimentary and the rest you will pay A LOT for! Every time you order ANYTHING they have you sign a slip and put your room #. DO NOT add any tip to this. Just tip them cash. The food got a little old after awhile but was decent. Breakfast was my favorite! Make sure you go to nightly themed shows. There are a lot of vendors on the beach but just smile & say "no, gracias". Beach is very strange. There is sand then boom! Deep water. You can't just walk out into ocean. You're on the sand then complete drop off! Good luck & have a great time!

Janice L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.