Ask RedWeek

Time share hotels that require all-inclusive guests

Jan 22, 2015

I am looking to rent a timeshare at a hotel resort. How do I get pricing for all-inclusive rate for the hotels that specifically state all-inclusive mandatory?

I want an all-inclusive time share to rent

Elizabeth B.
Jan 22, 2015

I'm a little confused. Are you looking to rent a suite at a timeshare resort or a hotel room? They are different.

If you are looking to rent a unit at a timeshare resort and are trying to find out about all-inclusive (AI), I would check RCI.com. Search for the resort in question but keep in mind that RCI won't list all resorts. If you can find the resort's info on RCI's website, it should tell you if it is mandatory AI and, if so, what the AI rates are.

You might also want to check Interval International's website as well as Dial-an-Exchange (daelive.com). Sometimes they will let you know if a resort has mandatory AI and how much.

Lance C.
Jan 22, 2015

If the rental is listed on Redweek or elsewhere you can also ask the owner. Sometimes the owner prices are lower than those available to exchangers.

Tracey S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.