Westgate Vacation Villas

feedback on stay here

Feb 14, 2007

I would appreciate any comments as to the cleanliness of resort, the rooms, grounds,etc. I've never stayed , but am considering. Any info will be useful. Thanks!!

Felicia B.
Feb 20, 2007

feliciab2 wrote:
I would appreciate any comments as to the cleanliness of resort, the rooms, grounds,etc. I've never stayed , but am considering. Any info will be useful. Thanks!!

Very nice place to stay--usually very clean and lots of stuff to do!

Rebecca L.
Apr 02, 2007

royalpep wrote:
feliciab2 wrote:

Very nice place to stay--usually very clean and lots of stuff to do!

absolutely loved it , stayed their in august 05 and it was wonderful. all westgate properties are great and kid friendly if you have little ones!

Keith D.
Jul 04, 2007

feliciab2 wrote:

We stayed in the 2/2 that sleeps 8 June 22-29, 2007 and found it very clean, the size of the unit was great.We were in building 5100 with the pool at our back patio.The grounds were very nice, the staff very nice.Our personal rep. Larry was great,non-pushy and very knowledgeable.But if you want any type of quiet during the busy time of year I would not suggest staying in a unit that your patio area over looks the pool, there were at least 90-110 people in that pool from the time it openned and until it closed, so we could not leave our slider doors open and I had to sleep with a pillow over my head due to the noise volume. I would suggest if you want to enjoy the patio ask for a unit on the lake or conservation view. I would stay there again in one of the quiet area units.If you have kids that will want to and are old enough to go to the pool and you want to keep an eye on them then stay in a unit that backs to the pool. If no kids or they are old enough and behaved that you don't feel you have to watch them then noise or no noise will determine the unit you want. Hope that helps :-)

Kelley A.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.