Mar 02, 2007

Can some one give me a current state/condition of this resort? We are going the first week of July 07.

David C.
Mar 18, 2007

I'm going to Pahio at Ke'Eo Kai for the first 2 weeks of May 2007. I'm very concerned about the negative reviews I've been seeing on the web. Seems that Phase III is fine, but units in the other phases are a disaster. How can we be sure to get into Phase III?

Robin D.
May 30, 2007

robind59 wrote:
I'm going to Pahio at Ke'Eo Kai for the first 2 weeks of May 2007. I'm very concerned about the negative reviews I've been seeing on the web. Seems that Phase III is fine, but units in the other phases are a disaster. How can we be sure to get into Phase III?
How was the condo? Which unit did yo stay in? Any help will be appreciated!!

David C.
May 30, 2007

Robind59 How was the condo on Kauai? we will be there in July. Any info we need to know? Reply to: colliedt90@hotmail.com

David C.
Aug 09, 2007

davidc61 wrote:
Can some one give me a current state/condition of this resort? We are going the first week of July 07.
Davidc61: how was your stay? I'm planning on making plans, any info would be appreciated.

Charles
Nov 10, 2007

robind59 wrote:

Hi Robind59

My name is Diane Bellamy we are owners at Pahio in Phase 111 and Phase 2. I know that you have already stayed at Pahio phase 111 at this time but I would certainly like to hear your opinion as to the condition of ph 111 and phase 11 if you managed to inspect it.

We have Pase 111 and Phase 11 weeks advertised on the Redweek website for July 5-19 2008 for rent.

Our Phase 111 week is also advised for Sale.

Some sort of feedback would be great

Diane B.
Nov 10, 2007

We stayed in Phase III in September 07 unit 31B. We were very pleased with this unit. It is very clean furnishings appear new, up to date and very well taken care of. The unit was very quiet even though the balcony faced the club house and pool. We would definitely stay here again.

Christine M.
Sep 05, 2011

Stayed in Phase III unit in August 2011, couldn't have been happier, everything was shipshape. As with most places in Kaua'i--don't be surprised when you hear roosters crowing at 5am. Noted that earlier phases are in various stages of refurbishment.

There was a relentless campaign to attend a sales presentation at a nearby Wyndam condo; was astounded at the buy-in price! They got a bit huffy when we declined the deal-of-a-lifetime. Scored a $150 amex card for my time though.

Bob K.
Sep 15, 2013

We just returned from a week stay in Phase 2 where we are owners. If you go be sure and ask for a unit that has been rehabed. They are still working off season and will begin again soon on unfinished units. The units that have been completed are lovely very well done and for those who have never stayed here you must know these units are large nearly 2,000 sq. ft. which is rare for a time share. Yes I agree with the previous reply I don't care what they offer you to listen to their time share sales pitch. We earned every penny of the $100 gift card. I should have held out for $150 first offer was $50. I swore I would never go through this pain again but their I was for another two hours of bull. Don't do it you are on Vacation they promise only 45 min. good luck. I cannot believe they can still get people sucked into these prices. You can buy all the time shares you will ever want on Red Week, Ebay etc. for free or pennies on the dollar. I feel sorry for anyone buying a new Timeshare for thousands of dollars. We bought ours on the secondary market seven years ago for $7,500 and that is bad enough news as you cannot even give them away today. Most people as you well know would be glad to get rid of the darn yearly fees. Ours as well as everyone that own one probably have seen the same increase of yearly fees. Ours have gone from around $700 per year in the last seven years to $1,400 and climbing each and every year. I am not telling anyone with a brain that this is a bad deal. You can rent a week anywhere from owners all over the World for $1,400 or less a week.

Richard L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.