Eastern Slope Inn

Timeshares for sale?

Mar 17, 2007

Any idea why there are so many units for sale in this Eastern Slope Inn? I've bought a timeshare here, but yet to stay?

Darlene C.
Jun 04, 2007

Many of us have had units for years, the kids are grown, and life changes make it necessary for selling for such a great price. Plus Eastern Slope has expanded tremendously since I purchased week 52. Great family place

Ronald C.
Sep 19, 2007

ronaldc62 wrote:
Many of us have had units for years, the kids are grown, and life changes make it necessary for selling for such a great price. Plus Eastern Slope has expanded tremendously since I purchased week 52. Great family place

Is week 52 the christmas week? Is your unit in the main inn that combine a convinient and a hotel unit?

Elise T.
Jan 23, 2015

The Main Lodge is terrific because our son could swim, and be otherwise amused without leaving the building. I have stayed at other timeshares over the years, but this location right downtown - was the best. Our family has wonderful memories o skiing, partying, fireworks on new years eve. Great location and perfect time of year.

eliset4 wrote:
ronaldc62 wrote:

Is week 52 the christmas week? Is your unit in the main inn that combine a convinient and a hotel unit?

Diane V.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 23, 2015 06:52 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.