The Manhattan Club

Size of unit

Mar 19, 2007

I have an execuetive suite rented that is a studio size. Is it large enough for two adults and two teens? Holly

Holly K.
Jul 09, 2007

holly71 wrote:
I have an execuetive suite rented that is a studio size. Is it large enough for two adults and two teens? Holly
You will have a King size bed and a double sofa-a-bed. We stayed with our 2 daughters, 14 and 20 and it was cramped but certainly do-able. The girls were so pumped to see Nyc they were ok with the cramped room and not so great bed. We are of course spoiled with our 2 bedroom condo in Florida where they each have a double bed. As long as you didn't pay a fortune, enjoy!!!

Suzanne S.

Last edited by suzannes39 on Jul 09, 2007 08:22 AM

Aug 01, 2007

In fact, rooms in the Manhattan Club come in just 2 sizes. A single room furnished with a queen bed and a spacious sleep sofa. This is referred to as a studio, a junior, or a 1-bath. The second , larger size has a separate bedroom with king size bed, and a living room furnished with the same spacious sleep sofa. This one is referred to as a full size, a 1-bedroom, or a 2-bath. It can be argued that both sizes sleep 4. It is possible for either size unit to arrange for a separate cot to be delivered to the room, thereby creating a maximum of 5 sleepers, (albeit pretty cramped in the smaller unit.) So..... to identify the size of a Manhattan Club unit by the number it can sleep is misleading. People won't know what size they're getting until they arrive. More important, owners of the larger 1-bedroom units have no way of indicating that in your current listings. Am I correct? from Jone

Joan T.
Aug 02, 2007

joant45 wrote:
In fact, rooms in the Manhattan Club come in just 2 sizes. A single room furnished with a queen bed and a spacious sleep sofa. This is referred to as a studio, a junior, or a 1-bath. The second , larger size has a separate bedroom with king size bed, and a living room furnished with the same spacious sleep sofa. This one is referred to as a full size, a 1-bedroom, or a 2-bath. It can be argued that both sizes sleep 4. It is possible for either size unit to arrange for a separate cot to be delivered to the room, thereby creating a maximum of 5 sleepers, (albeit pretty cramped in the smaller unit.) So..... to identify the size of a Manhattan Club unit by the number it can sleep is misleading. People won't know what size they're getting until they arrive. More important, owners of the larger 1-bedroom units have no way of indicating that in your current listings. Am I correct? from Jone

98% correct there is studio unit's has open floor plan no doors to lock off bedroom and has one bath rm / one bedroom has door to lock off from living area, and has two bath rm, sq feet veries from suite to suite in both studio or one bedroom

Howard B.
Nov 14, 2007

What size are the units that state they have 2 bedrooms, two baths. A current listing says 1 king, 1 Queen. Am I to assume from the previous posts that there is only one separate bedroom with a door and the Queen is actually a sofa bed

Terry C.
Nov 14, 2007

I am interested in the answer terry786 receives.

Myra C.
Nov 14, 2007

You may be talking about a whole new ballgame: a number of "penthouse" units that just opened in the last year. I've never seen one, but it's worth checking the Manhattan Club's website. www.tmcny.com. They're supposed to be quite something. Otherwise, I would say that your assumption is correct. One king size bed in a separate bedroom with bath; a queen size sofa bed in the living room with its own bathroom. You can also ask to have a cot delivered to your room. If you want to do that it is best to tell them at the desk and they will try to assign a unit big enough for an extra cot.

Joan T.
Nov 15, 2007

terry786 wrote:
What size are the units that state they have 2 bedrooms, two baths. A current listing says 1 king, 1 Queen. Am I to assume from the previous posts that there is only one separate bedroom with a door and the Queen is actually a sofa bed

There are no two bedroom at the Manhattan Club , Just studios and one bedroom with two baths, both one bedroom and studio has queen sleeper sofa in living area, previous post assumetion is correct, Penthouse Suites are also only One bedroom two bath but they average 700 sq.ft. but the living area in most of the penthouse suites are smaller than some of the one bedroom in the Manhattan club as there two bath rooms are extra extra large

Howard B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.