Club Wyndham SeaWatch Resort

looking for information on tower's verses villa's

Mar 21, 2007

Please let me know which is the best units to stay in as far as easy access to and from the beach, as far as distant walking to carry chairs, umbrellas etc, with 2 children We are considering two bedroom units.in the villas. Thank you, Barbara

Barbara M.
Apr 12, 2007

The towers are a tad closer to the beach, but even from the Villas it's a very short walk, and you walk by the pools and lagoons within the complex to get to the beach. Don't let distance from the beach be your deciding factor. I think parking's a bit more convenient in the Villas. It really depends if you'd rather be in a high rise or a low rise.

Charles D.
Apr 16, 2007

I have stayed in both and REALLY prefer the Villas...not near the wait on elevators too

Susan B.
Apr 25, 2007

villa's are 2 steps farther from the ocean but a lot closer to the parking. not nearly as much of a wait for elevators. they both have ocean view & access to all amenities. we have stayed in both & we prefer the villas

Janet G.
Apr 26, 2007

barbaram11 wrote:
Please let me know which is the best units to stay in as far as easy access to and from the beach, as far as distant walking to carry chairs, umbrellas etc, with 2 children We are considering two bedroom units.in the villas. Thank you, Barbara
We stayed in Villas III - not much further walk to the beach than the towers although the Towers look as though the ocean view is spectacular - ours was oceanview and a little further back - our 6 year old didn't seem to mind the walk to the beach at all - very enjoyable grounds along the way.

Monica M.
May 05, 2007

barbaram11 wrote:
we have stayed in both. the parking and elevator access seemed better in the villas, while the views from the towers are awsome. the views from the villas are very nice too.

Thomas j P.
Apr 17, 2008

barbaram11 wrote:
I looked at the villas and they are very nice...but I love the ocean view from the other units...the villas are a little closer to the one pool area and parking but I think it depends on if you want the full ocean effect.

Valerie M.
Apr 17, 2008

barbaram11 wrote:

Barbara With taking 2 children the villas have easier access to your car and also not the long wait for the elevators. Both units are great & yes if your in the towers up past the 10th floor the views are awesome but with having children-your peace of mind in a lower unit is worth it. Janet

Janet G.
May 07, 2008

We visit Seawatch every year and have stayed in all towers and Villas. I think you will be pleased in both Villas and Towers. All units have an ocean view. My husband prefers the Villas because of the parking and the wait on the elevators. The wait on the elevators at the towers can be much longer just based on the fact the towers are much larger than any of the villas. My teenagers prefer the Towers and some of the Tower views that are ocean front are great. I don't think you will mind the additional steps to the beach from the villas and you will often find space in the Villas renting just a tad cheaper. I like the South Tower views that have a view of the pools and the ocean just in front. I hope you have a wonderful vacation at Seawatch as it is my family's favorite spot to return to.

Kathleen R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.