Edgewater Beach Resort

Great Times at Edgewater

Apr 11, 2007

My family and I have been going to the Edgewater for over 4 years now, we purchased a 1 bedroom condo in pre-construction. And just last year we purchased another one. This time a 2 bedroom. We go week 30. My husband and children loves going here for vacation. Edgewater has been slow at getting all of the things done they say they would, but things do take time. My family has made some of the best friends. We all really look forward into going again this year. We are counting the days. To hang out and see all of our friends from Canada to New Jersey and California. We live in Connecticut. I would highly recommend purchasing at his place..

Laura Q.
Sep 05, 2008

The owners at the Edgewater Beach Resort have elected owners to be the Board of Trustees. The resort is now making terrific strides in a continuing effort to make the EBR the best on the beach. Check out EDGEWATERRESORTHOA.ORG . This is the new (this week) Owners Association Web Site.

John W.

Last edited by johnw491 on Jun 12, 2009 08:34 AM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.