Apr 11, 2007

We have owned at St.Tropez for 6 six years, and they have been our best Vacations. We owned a Timeshare in the Penna. mountains. We owned week 27. e traded to Ocean City, found out how great it was and used our Penna Timeshare to trade for 8 years. It was hard to get a trade, but managed to do it every year.

We stayed in every Timeshare Ocean City had to offer that was Affiliated with RCI. Walking from bayside to the beach was okay, but one year we found the St.Tropez was a Timeshare. I made a goal, I was going to buy at the St.Tropez, and that was the only timeshare I would buy.

I put message all over the internet. Finally one day the call came thru, a timesahre was for sale in July and we bought it. Our family is growing, and I think I'm going to be doing another search.

This is really a nice place, maint. is being done, and the pool is great, and best the beach is close.

Linda G.
Apr 26, 2012

do you still feel the same way about this t/s?

John R.
Apr 26, 2012

I also am interested in this property...but only the units with unobstructed views of the ocean

Carmela K.
Apr 27, 2012

Yes this is still a great Place. They have done alot more improvements. The pool was redone 3 years ago. The rooms are being redecorated, and alot of maintenance outside.

Linda G.
Apr 27, 2012

We have an obstructed unit, but looing out the side you get to see the beach. I guess it;s all about what is really important to you.

We are trying to find a week 30 with a 3 bedroom, but almost impossible. People do not sell these units in the prime summertime. I did see a week 27 for sale. It is a 4 th floor unit. you wouldnt have an obstructed view.

Linda G.
Jan 15, 2013

How much damage from the storm Sandy?

Bill D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.