Peppertree by the Sea

Ocean Front Rooms

Apr 17, 2007

We were recently given an exchange for Peppertree by the Sea Resort. They could not tell us whether our room would be oceanfront or not. How many timeshare rooms are NOT oceanfront at this resort. From the write-up, we assumed they were all oceanfront.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anna Groff

Anna G.
Feb 19, 2008

annag36 wrote:
We were recently given an exchange for Peppertree by the Sea Resort. They could not tell us whether our room would be oceanfront or not. How many timeshare rooms are NOT oceanfront at this resort. From the write-up, we assumed they were all oceanfront.

Any help would be appreciated.

Anna Groff

Hi, we also recieved an exchange as a gift, we are planning on going in may. have you gone on your vacation already. if you have can you please let me know if you got an oceanfront villa? At rci they can't tell us . we are staying in a 2 bedroom.

Jill R.
Mar 01, 2008

jillr61 wrote:
Hi, we also recieved an exchange as a gift, we are planning on going in may. have you gone on your vacation already. if you have can you please let me know if you got an oceanfront villa? At rci they can't tell us . we are staying in a 2 bedroom.

I own at the resort, but it has been a few years since I stayed there. The unit that I own is a 2BR penthouse unit and is oceanfront. I believe that there are a few units that are not oceanfront, but I believe all of the 2BR units are oceanfront. Have you tried calling or e-mailing the resort? The management is good about responding to inquiries. Do you have an assigned unit number?

There is a recent review on the resort that was not favorable. The reviewer stayed in a unit that had a small bedroom. I stayed in a 1BR unit a few years ago that had a similar sized bedroom. There are numerous room configurations at the resort, so your unit may be larger. It is an older property that is finishing a renovation phase. My unit is supposed to be refurbished this winter. It is in a great location on the beach.

Peter S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.