Paradise Beach Villas

All Inclusive meal plan ?

May 25, 2007

Can you purchase an all inclusive meal plan at ParadiseBeach Villas? I have stayed at the Divi and you can't beat the meal plans there Any response is greatly appreciated!

Barbara C.
May 25, 2007

barbarac110 wrote:
Can you purchase an all inclusive meal plan at ParadiseBeach Villas? I have stayed at the Divi and you can't beat the meal plans there Any response is greatly appreciated!

Hi,

It is not possible to purchase all inclusive meal plans however there are 5 restaurants within walking distance and two on the premisses.

Kindest regards,

Shanna

Shanna D.

Last edited by shannad5 on May 25, 2007 08:28 AM

May 25, 2007

I believe the food prices in Aruba are very high, that's why we always stayed at the Divi or tamarijn. How are the 5 restaurants price range I have 2 teenagers who like to eat alot? Thanks, Barbara

Barbara C.
May 28, 2007

barbarac110 wrote:
I believe the food prices in Aruba are very high, that's why we always stayed at the Divi or tamarijn. How are the 5 restaurants price range I have 2 teenagers who like to eat alot? Thanks, Barbara

Personally I think they are quite avarage. I did not know the Divi and the Tamarijn were all incl. The Le Petit Cafe is situated on the PBV premises and it is fairly priced and I recommend it for excellent food and service. There is also an all you can eat breakfast buffet.

At the Tiki bar & restaurant you can get breakfast and lunch.

Regards,

Shanna

Shanna D.
May 28, 2007

Quite average food prices? We were there 2 years ago and a package of 6 Thomas's English muffins were $6.00, this is not average for a family with 2 teenagers! That's why we like staying at the Divi or Tamarijn resorts and get the all inclusive meal plan. Friends have a timeshare and tell us for just 2 people they spend atleast $200 a day when eating out. This is NOT average! My question was Can you purchase an all inclusive plan for a family of 4 at the ParadiseBeach Villas? Thanks, Barbara

Barbara C.
Jun 01, 2007

Here's an alternative which may work for you. This prepaid dinearound plan is great if you have a rental car. It gives you quite a few good choices and plans all around the island. Go to the website below and please let me know what you think. Good Luck Bob

http://www.arubadining.com/dinearound/

REDEL
Jun 01, 2007

Dear Bob- I think I will stick to the Divi or Tamarijn where a family of 4 can stay for 7 days with all meals and drinks included for $3000. Kids under 18 stay, eat, drink non alcohol for nothing . It's a nice place and the food is great so thanks again Barbara

Barbara C.
Jun 01, 2007

I have three brothers. When they were teenagers, they thought grocery bags were dinnerware. Just put in a straw, and go. Food from the bags never made it to the shelves. You have my sympathy on vacation.

I go for the all-inclusive plan. Besides, any restaurant guide where $100/day feeds one would not list that as average.

Don't worry, Mom, soon they'll be in college. Yikes!

Carrie S.
Jun 02, 2007

That's why we always stay at the Tamarijn or the Divi, you can eat at either resort and the kids eat amd stay free so for $3,ooo everythings included and it's great!

Barbara C.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.