Tahiti Resort

1 Bedroom with limited kitchen

Jul 15, 2007

I would like to hear from anyone that has stayed in the 1 bedrom with limited kitchen. Was there plenty of room?? did you have a bedroom that actually had a door etc. Is there a dining room table etc.

I can't find a floor plan for hte 1 bedroom with limited kitchen.

I just booked this for my parents, but I was supposed to get the full kitchen and booked the wrong one.

Stacey M.
May 31, 2008

stacey157 wrote:
I would like to hear from anyone that has stayed in the 1 bedrom with limited kitchen. Was there plenty of room?? did you have a bedroom that actually had a door etc. Is there a dining room table etc.

I can't find a floor plan for hte 1 bedroom with limited kitchen.

I just booked this for my parents, but I was supposed to get the full kitchen and booked the wrong one.

Hi there - my brother and wife stayed at the Tahiti last year and raved about it; so, we decided to book. I booked the limited kitchen and one bedroom by mistake. It is really not anywhere near as nice. the small kitchenette has a little couch and TV. The area has no window and it fell small and depressing. The bedroom is separate and has a window. We stayed in that area mostly. The one bedroom with the full kitchen is wonderful. Try to change it! k

Kathleen B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.