Timeshare Exchanges

Worldmark Exchange

Jul 24, 2007

I would like to know how you exchange Worldmark credits. Do I have to book a week somewhere and then exchange that? You cannot exchange the credits?

Sugar A.
Jul 25, 2007

imanm3 wrote:
I would like to know how you exchange Worldmark credits. Do I have to book a week somewhere and then exchange that? You cannot exchange the credits?

WorldMark owners have credits that can be used at any one of their resorts (like a vacation club). The credits would have to be handled like a floating week.. it's actually floating week/floating resort, so you would need to call WorldMark to find out what best weeks at the best resorts they could obtain. Then submit a free valuation request to see which week would receive the highest RedWeek Exchange Points value. You will have our offers within 24 hours, and can then choose which week to reserve with your resort.

To submit a valuation, please visit the following page:

http://www.redweek.com/exchange/valuation

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jul 25, 2007

thanks!!

Sugar A.
Feb 08, 2012

Marty doesn't know what he's talking about. Worldmark has confirm first which means you don't book anything in Worldmark, all you do is pay the exchange fee to start a search. Once you get what you're after they take your credits from your account. Good Luck

Dave B.
Mar 23, 2012

Worldmark Exchange is the exchange that really effects the world's all markets the place, World economy is really based on the different countries economies. Worldmark is really matter in the world econmy.

Steve T.

Last edited by marty8084 on Oct 08, 2012 10:21 PM

Oct 04, 2012

Agreed Dave. Marty does not know the WM system. With Worldmark you request an exchange with RCI and then they take the appropriate number of credits from your account when the exchange is confirmed. The number of credits is based only on the size of the unit. (10000 for a 2BR, etc. down to 4000 for any last minute exchange regardless of unit size)

daveb331 wrote:
Marty doesn't know what he's talking about. Worldmark has confirm first which means you don't book anything in Worldmark, all you do is pay the exchange fee to start a search. Once you get what you're after they take your credits from your account. Good Luck

Ron D.
Oct 04, 2012

What does any of this have to do with the Worldmark exchange system OR the price of tea in China????

stevet292 wrote:
Worldmark Exchange is the exchange that really effects the world's all markets the place, World economy is really based on the different countries economies. Worldmark is really matter in the world econmy.

___________________________ Now get the http://www.sirfpaisa.com/services.php share market today online with better scope to get future benefits & our investment

Ron D.

Last edited by marty8084 on Oct 08, 2012 10:22 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.