Paradise Beach Villas

Does this resort belongs to RHC?

Jul 30, 2007

I have a reservation to this resort through my timeshare Royal Holiday Club, but I'm concern that the address given in this forum is different than the one listed on my resort guide book. The address that I have is: J.E. Irausquin Boulevard Z/N Eagle Beach, Aruba, Dutch West Indies Any help on this matter will be very much appreciated.

Macrina

Macrina N.
Sep 13, 2007

ofelia4 wrote:
I have a reservation to this resort through my timeshare Royal Holiday Club, but I'm concern that the address given in this forum is different than the one listed on my resort guide book. The address that I have is: J.E. Irausquin Boulevard Z/N Eagle Beach, Aruba, Dutch West Indies Any help on this matter will be very much appreciated.

Macrina

Yes, this is the Resort where you will stay on your vacation in Aruba.

Universal Sales and Rentals
Oct 05, 2007

ofelia4 wrote:

Macrina

This resort is owned by shareholders who own fixed weeks that can be traded depending on availability for a fee through the resort. Surplus room availability was sold in bulk to a marketing group who can only market via the "point" system. These people get what is not being used by the owners, who always get the week and unit they own unless they make other arrangements. We love Eagle Beach, the best on the island, and it is rarely crowded, and very user friendly. Marriott has a man made beach with coral and rocks abundant that require shoes not to injure your feet on the shells and loose coral. Eagle has hardly any rocks, only soft fine sand. You do not need to wear shoes in the water here!

Staff is also very friendly and resonsive. Beach towels are very large a fluffy, with no daily limit as imposed by large places like Marriott Ocean Club, etc. Parking is alongside the resort, very convenient. Bus transportation for those desiring is directly in front of resort. Plenty of restaurants on site and in walking distance here on the Eagle Beach strip.

Location is the Low Rise Hotel/Resort zone, driving north from the airport towards the California Lighthouse. You turn off left when you see the low rise signs. Located next to La Cabana, right near the new $500,000 condo development on Eagle Beach.

David
Oct 05, 2007

Thanks so much. This is the best information I have had about my timeshare in Aruba. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed information. Love you Macrina

Macrina N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.