Club Wyndham Long Wharf

Long Wharf Resort

Jul 31, 2007

The Long Wharf Resort is a wonderful place for not only family but couples also. It is seriously located minutes from everything because it is centrally located but just far away not to be in the most conjested part of Newport. You don't need to drive. The longested walk from the farthest resturant or watering hole is about 10 min. Take advantage of Newport in the off season when it is not so crowed. Also, Thanksgiving time is a splendid time of year. The mansions are decorated for the holidays, the ice skating rink is up and there is such a wonderful feeling of holiday spirits and cheer in the air. The children also love the science and game room that they can walk to by themselves.

Mattlyn R.
Feb 10, 2008

Yea, but most if not all the units do NOT have a water view.

Paul B.
Oct 28, 2009

I have recently visisted Newport again. Wow! it is splendid. I have been exchanging to go to the island but this year I went to back to Rhode Island. It feels as if the whole place upgraded, even all of the hole in the walls have upgraded. The resturants still offer the great food that I remember. I know all of the units do not have a water view. I am happy to say that I do because I have a townhouse with a private patio. I will be back in Dec/Jan to enjoy the winter splendor.

Mattlyn R.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.