Sep 17, 2007

ARE THERE ENOUGH BEACH CHAIRS OR DO YOU HAVE TO GET UP AT 6:00AM TO SECURE YOUR CHAIR...NOT FUN IF YOUR THERE FOR A VACATION.ALSO, ARE THER ANY NEGATIVES ON THE RESORT?

Tom Z.
Sep 20, 2007

You can get up early and put a towel on them,but,the chairs left unoccupied for over two hours are usually just taken and moved . Anywhere you go people do stupid things like reserving chairs and then don't even go there for many hours later ,I just tell management and they make the decision.

Tom S.
Sep 21, 2007

scally wrote:
You can get up early and put a towel on them,but,the chairs left unoccupied for over two hours are usually just taken and moved . Anywhere you go people do stupid things like reserving chairs and then don't even go there for many hours later ,I just tell management and they make the decision.

Thank you for the info.....appreciate it

Tom Z.
Dec 11, 2012

This is one of the reasons that when you go on vacation you come home and you didn't have a good time. I see this more at other vacation spots, but I encourage everyone to tell management to have a watchful eye to this abuse. Why we have to tell someone is really another reason people don't have a good time on vacations. Also the people that take 6 lounge chairs when they never have that many people trying to just lay there. So the management should do this job and do it well.

Tom S.
Jan 25, 2016

Does this problem still exist.

Faye S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.