The Resort on Cocoa Beach

Oceanfront vs. Oceanview

Oct 02, 2007

Can anyone confirm for me which units get "oceanfront" vs. which ones are on the side "oceanview"?

Thanks!

Lee L.
Oct 04, 2007

llacy wrote:
Can anyone confirm for me which units get "oceanfront" vs. which ones are on the side "oceanview"?

Thanks!

Sometimes the owners will include that information in the "Details" area of their posting. Be sure to contact the owners and ask them what view their timeshare is and what you can expect.

Thank you, Marty

Marty F
Oct 16, 2007

I've been told that units 11-18 are deeded as Ocean Front units and that he rest are Ocean View units.

Lee L.
Dec 04, 2007

llacy wrote:

Thanks!

The oceanview are units that end in 0-10, oceanfront are 11-20. Oceanview have side views of ocean from balcony, oceanfront is direct from inside and balcony. I have both for sale or rent. Rob

Rob M.
Oct 22, 2011

The higher the last two digits of the unit number, the more ocean in ocean view. Units ending in 01 are farthest from the beach; units ending in 10 are closest to the beach.

The key is to get there at 10 AM. Units are assigned starting then. Go have lunch or something and come back later to check in.

James C.

Last edited by jamest1 on Oct 22, 2011 09:36 AM

Jan 02, 2014

Is there a corner oceanfront unit that allows you to see the sunset as well?

Thanks!

Lynn P.

Last edited by phyl21 on Jan 02, 2014 06:15 AM

Jan 02, 2014

Someone who has been there in June and July would have to answer this to be sure.

ROCB is oriented pretty close to east-west, which means you should be able to see the actual sun setting from a balcony in mid-summer (i.e., June 21st plus/minus a couple of weeks). You should be able to see sunset more of the year than that.

If sunsets are important to you, exit the unit and watch from the railing.

James C.
Jan 02, 2014

Thank you!! Were are in the middle of a blizzard today! So much white stuff here!! : ) Thanks

Lynn P.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.