Morritt's Grand Resort

Misrepresentation-Grand vs. MTC

Oct 29, 2007

361998 listing is for MTC NOT the Grand. You really have to be careful. The Grand and MTC are very different!

Kate F.
Oct 30, 2007

divakate wrote:
361998 listing is for MTC NOT the Grand. You really have to be careful. The Grand and MTC are very different!

Thank you. The owner of that posting wrote to us and it has been corrected and moved to the correct resort.

Marty

Marty F
Apr 17, 2008

MTC vs. Grand vs. Seaside

Just to confuse people new to this resort two of the MTC buildings were destroyed during the hurricane. One of the two has been replaced and is reffered to as a Seaside Building (Named Whibley I believe) and the second is due to begin construction soon (if not already).

The Seaside is the nicest building and newest....you may get a little more room in some of the Grand configurations but minimal. Seaside is #1.

The Grande is 5-7 years old and eventually they may add another new building. This is your #2 choice.

The Tortuga is wooden buildings and the oldest. The Ocean front had been redone and are very nice except for the fact that they have carpet that already shows wear. I believe they are redoing the poolside units. Tortuga should be your third choice at this resort and you should request a newly remodelled unit.

Chris S.
May 24, 2008

I beg to differ on Seaside being #1 and the Grand #2. We own both a townhouse Seaside and a Super Penthouse at the Grand. The master bedroom in the penthouse cannot be beat! It is huge and includes a jacuzzi tub. It also has an unbeatable view of the ocean. The master bedroom in the Seaside townhouse is smaller; the king bed takes up most of the room. The ocean view is just as spectacular. Sometimes we like the Grand and sometimes we like the townhouse at Seaside. With children, the first floor townhouse is great because you walk right out the patio door to the beach. With a monitor you can lay on the beach while they are napping.

For an adult vacation, the Grand is fabulous because of the master bedroom!

Melinda D.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.