Club Wyndham Ka 'Eo Kai

Phase 2 Unit Condition

Dec 03, 2007

I would like a report from other Redweek Members who have stayed in Phase 2 as to what the conditon of the units are like. Dianeb132

Diane B.
Mar 11, 2008

dianeb132 wrote:
I would like a report from other Redweek Members who have stayed in Phase 2 as to what the conditon of the units are like. Dianeb132
When I was there last year there were several quests complaining about the condition of Phase 2 units. I own in P3, and have not had any major issues.

Norman T.
Sep 15, 2013

We just returned from a week at Ka Eo Kai staying in a Phase 2 unit. We are owners and ask for and got a unit that has been rehabed. If you are planning on going be sure to ask for one of these units. We met a couple at the pool that were given one of the units that have not yet been rehabed. It was so bad they ask and were moved to another Wyndam property. They will begin in a few month to work on more units it will not be fast enough as far as we are concerned. The new finished units are very nice and they have done a great job with the decorating. The grounds and pools are still very nicely kept. The units have anything you will need if you choose to do cooking while you are on vacation. My wife for one has a closed kitchen when on vacation. Lucky for me their are great Restaurants in the area.

Richard L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.