Dec 08, 2007

This place is awesome, my wife and I have been here twice with our 3 daughters that are grown up now. The thing about this place is that the beach is on the bay side and the water is great for the kids .

The entire Royal familys of hotels are the best in everything

Adam O.
Dec 23, 2007

adamo15 wrote:
This place is awesome, my wife and I have been here twice with our 3 daughters that are grown up now. The thing about this place is that the beach is on the bay side and the water is great for the kids .

The entire Royal families of hotels are the best in everything

I'm glad you liked the place. We liked it too; however, when we've been there, the water was FULL of sea weeds. It was impossible to get in ocean. We were told the sea weeds are there most of the time.

Georgeta M.
Jun 14, 2011

The water is not full of seaweed most of the time. The ocean has a cycle and there are times when it does, and times when it doesn't.

Our daughter got married on the beach at Club International a couple of years ago and it was absolutely gorgeous and perfect! They set up the chairs in the sand for us and served us a fabulous dinner and the ocean was clear and beautiful!

Club International is one of the prettiest properties that Royal Resorts owns! :)

Lisa S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.