Sunrise Ridge Resort

Noise Level in the Units

Feb 24, 2008

For those of you who have stayed at this resort, can you tell me what the noise level is like inside the units?

Specifically, can you hear the guests in the units above or beside the one in which you are staying?

Thanks.

Greg M.
Mar 12, 2008

greg473 For those of you who have stayed at this resort, can you tell me what the noise level is like inside the units?

Specifically, can you hear the guests in the units above or beside the one in which you are staying?

I own one there and it's almost never a problem with sound issues. we did have a family this year at christmas week after, that let their 3 small kids run all three floors back and forth in front of rooms but it was during the early afternoon and did not happen at night. the biggest problem i have is when they want to do maintenance, and they dont' tell you first and you wake up and open your bedroom door in your pjs to find 3 guys, paint and ladders on your balcony. that definitely pissed me off and when i told them about it, they told me it was the winter and was the only time they could do it and it was too late to be in bed

Vicki M.
Apr 19, 2013

I own and have stayed each year, sometimes several times a year. The noise level is minimal. I have never stayed one time that I could not sleep because of noise. This resort is very family oriented and each family seems to respect the other. It is one of the most relaxing places you will ever go on vacation.

Linda N.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.