Jackson Gore Inn

Jackson Gore resort at Okemo Mountain

Feb 28, 2008

To me.....this is the best ski resort in the east. With 100% snowmaking and the most comprehensive snow grooming, the Jackson Gore resort at Okemo Mountain is second to none! When other mountains have ice on their slopes, Jackson Gore/Okemo Mountain is virtually all packed powder. This mountain is the closest ski resort replicating the outwest skiing experience. Jackson Gore/Okemo mountain also boasts the most amount of ski in/ski off housing in the east. They offer beautifully fully furnished studios, 1, 2, 3 and 4 bedroom units in the Jackson Gore basin area.....with full hotel amenities including hot tubs, heated indoor outdoor pool, complete health club and lap pool, ice skating rink, tennis courts, tubing park and much more. These units are for time share purchase as well as rentals. During the off season, there is an 18 hole championship links style golf course nestled into the mountains as well as a 9 hole executive golf course. The Jackson Gore property also has 3 fabulous restaurants where one has a five star wine celler!!!

Over all, this is the perfect family resort for discerning ski vactioners. We have been coming to Jackson Gore / Okemo Mountain for years and in my opinion, there is no other east coast ski resort to own or rent at!!!

Michael F.

Last edited by michaelf299 on Feb 28, 2008 05:56 AM

Jun 04, 2023

Love love LOVE Okemo, and Jackson Gore base is one of the nicest lodge areas on the East Coast. My biggest gripe with Okemo is the lift lines, but that's obviously due to how good the experience is. As for Jackson Gore itself, the runs are limited, but probably the best on the mountain. Clocktower Base is MUUUCH larger, but not as challenging. If you're looking for a challenge, Killington is where it's at, but Bromley and Magic ain't so bad either. I've found this guide to the bases in Southern Vermont to be helpful: https://honeypotvt.com/guide-to-skiing-and-snowboarding-in-southern-vermont/

At any rate, we're local, so happy to answer any questions that anyone has.

B S.

Last edited by bs246 on Jun 04, 2023 05:42 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.