Village by the Gulf

Have you stayed at Village by the Gulf?

Mar 10, 2008

Tell me about your stay. I have reservations for September 2008. What are some fun things to do nearby. Especially walking distance. Any suggestions on deep sea fishing? Thanks!

Laura L.
Apr 14, 2008

laural175 wrote:
Tell me about your stay. I have reservations for September 2008. What are some fun things to do nearby. Especially walking distance. Any suggestions on deep sea fishing? Thanks!
I've been staying at Village By The Gulf every Memorial Day Week since 2000. I am a single mother, and this is the perfect get away spot for my children and I. The pool is 5 ft...not too shallow, not too deep. The beach is right across the road, just a skip and a hop. There is a covered pavillion by the pool. Villiage By The Gulf has BBQ grills, a playground, basketball court, horse shoes, and much more. It is great! If you get bored (which I doubt), you are in quick access to many, many other options...deep sea fishing, para-sailing, putt-putt golfing, adventure land, water park, and lots of eating. I do hope you enjoy your stay! Lisa B

Lisa B.
Nov 23, 2008

What can you tell me about the units at Village by the Gulf? Did you enjoy your September visit?

Marvin G.
Jun 03, 2009

lisab569 wrote:
laural175 wrote:
I've been staying at Village By The Gulf every Memorial Day Week since 2000. I am a single mother, and this is the perfect get away spot for my children and I. The pool is 5 ft...not too shallow, not too deep. The beach is right across the road, just a skip and a hop. There is a covered pavillion by the pool. Villiage By The Gulf has BBQ grills, a playground, basketball court, horse shoes, and much more. It is great! If you get bored (which I doubt), you are in quick access to many, many other options...deep sea fishing, para-sailing, putt-putt golfing, adventure land, water park, and lots of eating. I do hope you enjoy your stay! Lisa B

Carolyn V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.