Casa Dorada at Medano Beach

check-in/security/room size

May 07, 2008

We are considering staying at Casa Dorado at Medano Beach and I wanted to get general comments on other's experiences. Is check in a hard sale to buy when we are renting from others. I read about theft at some resorts by cleaning staff. Is this a problem? We are two parents with 2 teenagers. What size rooms should we consider? I'm not traveling until 2010 so please answer even if it has been awhile since this is first posted. Thanks!!!

Kathleen R.

Last edited by kathleenr51 on May 07, 2008 08:59 AM

Aug 11, 2008

My 3 children are now young adults, all in there early 20's, and I always get a 2 bedroom when they travel with my wife & I. We have stayed in 1 bedroom units with 2 of them but unless it has 2 baths with showers it will get cramped. If you don't want to get hassled when you check -in, state you have already purchased one.

Unless you are bringing the crown jewels, you have no worry about room theft. This is due to jobs are hard to come by in Cabo, and a job at a resort as nice as this isn't worth whatever they could steal from you. I do get the safe in the room for my passport and extra cash. One more thing, drinking is legal at 18 in Cabo so I'm sure you teenagers will love it.

Have a great time when you go and if you haven't been there before expect to go back. I went down in 2004 with my wife and we have been back twice a year ever since.

Gary R.
Dec 19, 2009

You will absolutely love this place!!! Very high end and lovely resort. Security is well staffed and not a problem. Because of the economy, I will not be able to go this year so I have listed my unit on this site for the maint fees. We hope to go back next year!

Wayne

Wayne W.

Last edited by waynew86 on Dec 19, 2009 11:26 AM

May 28, 2010

waynew86 wrote:
You will absolutely love this place!!! Very high end and lovely resort. Security is well staffed and not a problem. Because of the economy, I will not be able to go this year so I have listed my unit on this site for the maint fees. We hope to go back next year!

Wayne

Were you able to rent your unit? We would like to rent ours this year as well. We have a week on deposit with Interval that we need to exchange soon. We have stayed at CD 3 times so far and absolutely love it!!!

Molly P.
May 08, 2019

Where would I go besides Redweek to locate 3 bedrooms or more Casa Dorada 7th or 8th floor Penthouse units for sale by owners?

Marco B.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.