A Place at the Beach III

clean or not roachs or not on beach or not

Jun 08, 2008

can someone tell me if this place is clean or not, or if it has roaches or not thinking about buying a timeshare here and now am concerned

Sandy P.
Jul 07, 2009

I just found this website and although your question was posted awhile ago, I am still going to answer for people who may read in the future.

We own two weeks during the summer here and have used it several years and have traded several years. We have never had a problem with the housekeeping of the unit. There were some ants one year and when we reported it they sprayed immediatley. Two years ago a new management company took over the timeshares and they immediately started replacing furniture. The week we were there new living room furniture was delivered.

This is a great beach front resort. It is not fancy although it is very functional. It has been clean every time when we arrived. The beach is wonderful and the pool slide is fantastic even for adults. There is even an indoor pool for rainy days and cooler weather (although open year round). Many of the units are owned by fulltime owners and not timeshares. I think this is a plus in keeping the maintenance fees lower than resorts that have all timeshare units.

It is a great place for a relaxing vacation. No real night life in this area, but a nice place for children. I have never heard anyone complain about the units while we were staying there. Everyone seemed to enjoy it very much. If you want the luxury of a Hilton or Hyatt, this is not the place to go.

Sharon S.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.