Marriott's Fairway Villas at Seaview

Has anyone been here recently?

Jun 11, 2008

Does anyone have some comments on what this resort is like nowadays, because we're thinking of going there October 2008. How new/old are the furnishings now? Do they keep the pools, the marketplace, the amenities open year round? What kinds of things are there for kids to do? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

Ray Sandra H.
Aug 25, 2008

kallak wrote:
Does anyone have some comments on what this resort is like nowadays, because we're thinking of going there October 2008. How new/old are the furnishings now? Do they keep the pools, the marketplace, the amenities open year round? What kinds of things are there for kids to do? Any information would be appreciated. Thanks!

We were there last October (2007) and eveything was in great condition then. We enjoyed our visit very much.

Jane P.
Aug 25, 2008

janep61 wrote:
kallak wrote:
Well thanks. It's good to know. We were there last October (2007) and eveything was in great condition then. We enjoyed our visit very much.

Ray Sandra H.
Sep 18, 2008

Hi! We were there in July. They are redoing Congressional building sometime this fall. (not sure if they are waiting for Gold Season around the 1st week in Nov) We stayed there and it definitely needs to be redone. Amelia and the B building (the name escapes me) have already had their five year refresh. Desert Spring and Eagle are the newest buildings. More insulation was put in the 2 new and the 2 that have been redone to avoid some of the overhead noise issue. They replaced the wood floors in kitchen/dining area with carpet (I guess that's in the 2 that have been redone) which will also help with the noise. The Marketplace is open all year but less hours in the off season. Indoor pool open all year. Not sure when they close the outdoor pool. We have been there about the first week in November. Check out Smithville if you have not been. They will have lots of fall decorations in the stores there. Love Fred & Ethel's for a reasonable priced meal in Smithville.

Virginia T.
Sep 21, 2008

Thank you for the information. Very helpful.

Ray Sandra H.
Nov 12, 2008

exactly where in new jersey is the resort located. we are looking for a resort close to asbury park

Susan S.
Feb 19, 2009

Hi, we are thinking of trading here in May. In amenities it says they have "music/nightlife". Do they have a nightclub with entertainment or any other activities for adults? Also, if anyone has been there recently I would appreciate any input that can help me. I understand some buildings are still not renovated. Thank you. Lynn

Lynn L.
Apr 13, 2009

lynn127 Hi, we are thinking of trading here in May. In amenities it says they have "music/nightlife". Do they have a nightclub with entertainment or any other activities for adults? Also, if anyone has been there recently I would appreciate any input that can help me. I understand some buildings are still not renovated. Thank you.

Deb G.
Jun 16, 2009

Yes, Atlantic City is 10 minutes away.

Linda D.
Jan 09, 2013

We were there Easter week 2012. Going back April 05,2013 for a week. Check out April 12, 2013. room 634 was very clean very nice and the week was good weather. We will be in Cancun all Feb and march 2013. If you want to be in Jersey April 5/12 let me know you can use our place at Marriott. I have a maint. fee of $1,180.00. I we ask $1,500.00 for the week. We have four time shares in Cancun, I like beach better. In any event the resort is very nice. very close to Atlantic City And if you golf it nice. Walk out back door and you are on the green. Quite. O yes. relax

Joseph L.
May 28, 2014

Here now, Fabulous remake,new decor hallways to all new furniture , wallhangings, paint,deck furniture. Lots of things esp. For children. If you liked it then you will love it now.

kallak wrote:

Stuart F.
Jun 30, 2014

We stay here each year as this is our home resort. My only comment is there is no on-site restaurant and the pool does get crowded in summer as one might expect. However, there is an adult-only pool on premises. We've found people to be extremely friendly, the accommodations are always excellent as is the front desk service. AC is 15 mins. away if you take the back way and stay off the turnpike. Lots to do in the area including visiting other seaside towns. We were going to sell, but decided to keep it. It's close to home and the family, grands, friends, have enjoyed it over the years with us.

Pamela T.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.