The Ridge Tahoe

Reserving a suite in a given building

Aug 26, 2008

I have just purchased a 2Br in the Tower building and have inquired through Redweeks (quite separately from my purchase) about renting at The Ridge. It seems that I need to wait until check-in for the rental until I find out in which building I would be staying. The same was said for the 2008 week I've booked through the current owner whilst my purchase is in escrow.

Do I need to own a week in a particular building, e.g., the Naegle, in order to stay at the Naegle?

Does owning a Tower week garauantee me a week in the Tower?

If I were to own a week in another building, say the Sierra, Crest or Pointe, would I stand a chance of staying in a unit closer to the Clubhouse?

Does owning multiple weeks make a difference?

Lots of questions, I know, but I'd like to get a feel for how the reservation system works. Thank you. Rosemary in Mokelumne Hill, CA.

Rosemary W.

Last edited by rosemaryw8 on Aug 26, 2008 12:15 PM

Sep 27, 2008

If you are renting then no on your choice of buildings unless you rent from a owner. Then they put you in the owners unit. If you book through the Ridge then you will find out when you check-in.

At check-in you can ask if anything available but Tower and Naegles not buildings you would get unless you own one and one happens to be open.

We went up on bonus time this year and was put in the Cascade and as owner of Tower and Naegle they asked me if I would rather have Tower unit and I did!

I'm not sure of your question about getting the Tower as a owner. If you are talking about your owner's week then yes you will be in the Tower building for your owners week.

PHILL12

Phil L.

Last edited by phill12 on Sep 27, 2008 10:49 PM

Nov 03, 2008

Dear Phil, Thanks for your reply. It's just taken me this long to find & read it!

Rosemary W.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.