Sand Pebble Resort

Efficiency Unit

Jan 22, 2009

We used our RCI exchange and stayed at Sand Pebble Resort, Treasure Island, Florida in January, 2009. The only unit available was an efficiency unit. Since the resort was rated a silver crown we thought this would work. I cannot imagine how they received a silver crown when they give you a bar sink with a kitchen faucet. I explained the situation to the RCI person at the resort and thought the least they could do was change out the fauct which would have taken 30 minutes and a minimal expense. You couldn't even was your breakfast cup and plate without having water splatter all over nevertheless try to wash dinner dishes and pans. Needlesstosay we ate out more than we planned.

Also we had to call the front desk twice to have the heat turned on. The heat is controlled only in the attached two bedroom unit. They did turn it on immediately but cannot we understand why it just wasn't left on for us. A second call was rediculous. It was a very cold week and everyone knew that.

I do not feel this is a silver crown resort.

Linda M.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.