Buying, Renting, and Selling Timeshares

Successful Resales & Rental Feedback Wanted

Dec 07, 2009

Have you successfully sold or rented your timeshare on RedWeek.com? If so, please contact us e-mail support to discuss potential public relations opportunities.

Thank you, RedWeek.com

Marty F

Last edited by astephens on Dec 07, 2009 02:47 PM

Jan 20, 2010

I am new to this, do you have to stay all the night they have down for the rentals, when they say 7,5,4 etc. or can you stay 2 out of 4 ?

Donna K.

Last edited by donnak211 on Jan 20, 2010 06:25 PM

Jan 23, 2010

It never hurts to ask, more than likely you will have to pay more than the nightly price listed as the owner will probably not be able to rent out the rest of the time.

Paulette R.
Jan 23, 2010

You would have to discuss the number of days you want to stay with the owner. Most of the time they want to rent the facility for the number of days advertised, but that is dependent upon the owner.

Rick W.
Jan 27, 2010

I have emailed several time on a timeshare rental for Casa dorado medino beach and never gotten any reply. #R405173 colleen is the person who runs this site. Please let me know if I did something wrong.

Nancy W.
Jan 27, 2010

I'd love to hear just ONE sincere success story and how it was accomplished! Rented or Sold... There are too many scams out there, I don't know where to turn?

Don R.

Last edited by donr147 on Oct 11, 2010 08:45 PM

Jan 28, 2010

nanvyh wrote:
I have emailed several time on a timeshare rental for Casa dorado medino beach and never gotten any reply. #R405173 colleen is the person who runs this site. Please let me know if I did something wrong.

Please check your spam folders on Yahoo. If you don't find anything in there from the owner please email support@redweek.com and we'll investigate further.

Thanks, Marty

Marty F
Jan 29, 2010

Has Any One Ever Heard Of Joy A Residence Club?

Don R.
Feb 01, 2010

I am also interested to hear of any success stories from timeshare purchasers at Casa Dorada Medano Beach in Cabo San Lucas renting weeks through Global Resort Services. Casa Dorada Medano Beach is a brand new, and a very beautiful resort, right on Medano Beach. Location is great.... Global Resort Services wants $599.00 upfront fee and lists satisfied customer references on their website. Casa Dorada timeshare sales people endorsed their services. Any feedback from anybody that has rented weeks from Global Resort Services would be appreciated. mrc11@comcast.net

Marshall R.

Last edited by marshallr12 on Feb 01, 2010 06:40 AM

Feb 01, 2010

marshallr12 wrote:
I am also interested to hear of any success stories from timeshare purchasers at Casa Dorada Medano Beach in Cabo San Lucas renting weeks through Global Resort Services. Casa Dorada Medano Beach is a brand new, and a very beautiful resort, right on Medano Beach. Location is great.... Global Resort Services wants $599.00 upfront fee and lists satisfied customer references on their website. Casa Dorada timeshare sales people endorsed their services. Any feedback from anybody that has rented weeks from Global Resort Services would be appreciated. mrc11@comcast.net

Search forums for all discussions pertaining to Global Resort Services .... most are negative.

R P.
Feb 01, 2010

I was hoping to find a redweek.com member or two with positive feedback. I have read the negitive forums.

Thanks for the reply

Marshall R.

Last edited by marshallr12 on Feb 01, 2010 08:39 AM

Feb 01, 2010

Hello, I have got ripped off ny that outfit before. They are just a listing service.

Maurice E.

Last edited by marty8084 on Jun 17, 2012 09:45 PM

Feb 06, 2010

Dear Redweek, I have successfully rented my Costa Linda resort timeshare week for years that we are not using our timeshare. It has been quite easy and have found redweek to be my best option when renting my timeshares. Thank you! Owner of both Sanibel Island and Aruba Spring Timeshare Weeks

N. A.
Feb 07, 2010

chouchou wrote:
Dear Redweek, I have successfully rented my Costa Linda resort timeshare week for years that we are not using our timeshare. It has been quite easy and have found redweek to be my best option when renting my timeshares. Thank you! Owner of both Sanibel Island and Aruba Spring Timeshare Weeks

Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on your RedWeek experience.

Marty

Marty F
Feb 07, 2010

marshallr12 wrote:
I was hoping to find a redweek.com member or two with positive feedback. I have read the negitive forums. Thanks for the reply

Don't hold your breath concerning positive feedback on Global Resort Services.

R P.

Last edited by jayjay on Feb 07, 2010 08:07 AM

Feb 07, 2010

I've had mixed results when listing a unit for rent, no sale has resulted for units listed for sale. I do my best not to be the highest price listing and at times am the lowest price listing. Being the lowest price listing does not result in getting the unit rented as often as I would like. I have however, rented from a good number of other owners on this site and pretty much every one of them has been great to work with!

Beck
Feb 08, 2010

I saw your post about a nice broker and I'm glad to see this. This has been a long haul for us and I'm getting wore out with the whole thing. I will e-mail him. thanks Tiff

Tiffany D.
Feb 08, 2010

I would like his info. e-mail me at tiffanyrdailey@spe.midco.net. Thanks Tiff

Tiffany D.
Feb 10, 2010

I posted my timeshare in January and a couple weeks later had a prospective renter. Unfortunately, during the back and forth to determine the arrival date (Easter weekend at the Grand Mayan - Mexico.), the resort had booked up the rooms. I may in the future reserve a room to avoid this problem. I can always change the arrival date or cancel for $50.

Derek

Derek P.
Feb 23, 2010

Rentals: Just coming home from a Exchange week in Orlando. I saw a Memorial Week for rent on R/W.com. I asked the owner to rent just 4 days of the 7. Since he did not have any other takers. It worked out well :)

Tony L.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.