Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes

What are the weeks for Platinum Gold Silver and Bronze at Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes

Feb 13, 2011

Does anyone know?

What are the weeks for Platinum Gold Silver and Bronze at Marriott's OceanWatch Villas at Grande Dunes

Lindsay B.
Feb 21, 2011

I think if you go to the Marriott Vacation Club webpage you can locate this information. Try marriottvacationclubinternational.com and see what you can find there. We own Marriott weeks in Hilton Head, and I know I can look this up at my home resort page (Barony Beach), accessed from the Marriott webpage. Some parts of this webpage only owners can access, so I can't guarantee this will work. If you can't locate the information, you could also call the Marriott Oceanwatch Resort in Myrtle Beach and ask them. I can guarantee they have a sales department and someone there can tell you!! In general, my bet is it's fairly similar to Barony Beach where Bronze is a couple of weeks in both December and January (not Christmas or New Years), Silver late Fall and very early Spring, Gold early Fall (from right after or sometimes including Labor Day) 'til early Oct., and then most of April and May. Platinum is the summer months, June, July and August, the hottest months of the year! I know more about Gold season since that's when we own. Good luck! Kathi

Kathi L.

Last edited by kathi32 on Feb 21, 2011 12:42 PM

Oct 19, 2020

what are the weeks for gold season

Chuck V.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.