Sheraton Vistana Resort

Resort vs Villages

Feb 06, 2013

Has anyone stayed at both? Which would you recommend and why? (Mom, Dad and an 11 yr old swimmer!) Usually stay at Marriott Grande Vista but thinking of trying something new this time. Also welcome any other suggestions.

Thank you!

Nancy H.
Mar 06, 2013

We own in the Vistana Resort but have also stayed at the Vistana Villages.. The Villages is quieter and smaller whereas the Resort has more pools and more options for eating on site.. I think families would enjoy the resort more and couples may like the Villages better.. The Villages are newer but since the Resort has been refurbished in recent years that is not really much of a factor..

Patricia S.
Feb 11, 2014

We have now stayed at both. While they both are nice I did prefer the Resort. Yes, we have a child with us who LOVED the choices of all the pools at the Resort but we mostly hung around one of them. I don't know why really. Just liked it better.

That being said.....we'd go back to either at anytime.

I was sticking with the Hilton's and Marriotts for many years. Nice change of pace!

Nancy H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.