Mount Amanzi

ICW- Mt Amanzi Email Scam?

Sep 11, 2013

International Condominium Wholesalers sold me my week at Mt Amanzi years ago. I got a very weird email from them and it looks like a scam. If they are truly allowing owners to dump their weeks then they risk having the resort go bankrupt from lack of maintenance fees. I'm wondering if anyone knows something about this.

Here's the email:

There is much going on in the timeshare world and owners need to be informed. Whether you are a seller or a buyer we are here to help. Read on... Timeshare Sellers - Many of our clients over the past 14 years have gotten more than expected from their ownership with their timeshares. As the seasons of life change so do the needs of the owners. Mount Amanzi contracted with a management company, without notifying any owners, which has a track record of special assessments. Ninety-nine percent of the Mount Amanzi owners are not happy and now wish just to have their name removed from the deed(s) and maintenance fees. While we still sell a few our owners and referrals, the general market is flat. We have many owners on the waiting list for a buyer but since the sellers outweigh the buyers these owners on still on the deed are responsible for the annual dues. Here is the good news. We have located a reputable company that will remove your name from the deed and future maintenance fees. Their fee is $495.00 per week. This service is guaranteed; some restrictions apply. If the time has come to say good-bye to Mount Amanzi then the time to act is now! Contact me for details at jpc@timsdata.com or call me at the numbers below. More Good News - No one wishes to quit vacationing even after they no longer own a timeshare. Over the past six years we have been searching for the right vacation club to offer to the group. After reviewing many we have finally found a legit company that can fulfill our clients' needs without the financial risk and obligation of annual maintenance fees. This company has been around for 20+ years and offers many of the same benefits as the exchange companies; even a few more. Remember there are no annual maintenance fees with the club. This company is being offered at sales presentation from $4995.00 to $12,500.00. We have negotiated a special deal for our clients only for $3995.00. We will consider some timeshare trade-ins but please note that: *NOT ALL WEEEKS QUALIFY FOR TRADE IN* For more information or to see if your week(s) qualify please contact me ASAP. Mount Amanzi Buyers - We have a special inventory of Mount Amanzi and Dikhololo weeks on hand. Great buys with low maintenance. $500. 00 per Week! + closing cost. One, Two and Three bedrooms units available. There is limited inventory at these prices so contact me ASAP directly for a deal of a lifetime; 1-800-572-4829. Let us help you get the most from your timeshare ownership. Please do not hesitate to call me (1-800-572-4829) with any questions. Regards, Jeff Crouch/President of International Condominium Wholesalers 1-800-572-4829

Debbie H.

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.