Mystic Dunes Resort & Golf Club

2 Bedroom 2 Bath lockoff float week, Does anyone know the resale price of this unit????

Dec 06, 2013

Looking to see what a good resale price would be for this unit.. Thanks

Arthur J.
Jan 01, 2014

Selling or buying?? either way I think you can be sure to pay something to SELL it, (even if that's just giving it away and paying the transfer costs) and you can obtain one for ZERO if you are looking to purchase.

Gary L.
Jan 02, 2014

I couldn't sell it so I tried giving it away...free. No one wants it because of the extremely high tax and maintenance fees. People can stay there or anywhere cheaper than owning...it stinks.

Bonnie F.
Oct 29, 2014

It is terrible that others can rent/stay at a resort that ends up cheaper than the member/owner based on annual cost on Maintenance, taxes, etc. Whatever happened to what was a good thing at some point in the past ??

Narine S.
Nov 14, 2014

Has anyone successfully sold their unit? I want to get rid of mines for the same reasons mentioned above...extremely high maintenance fees! Has anyone rented their unit out and made enough to cover the yearly maintenance fee?

Lisa C.
Mar 01, 2017

I have tried to sell my unit for 5 years with 2 different sales companyes and no luck. This stinks, no wonder time-shares have such a very very poor reputation.

lisac1156 wrote:
Has anyone successfully sold their unit? I want to get rid of mines for the same reasons mentioned above...extremely high maintenance fees! Has anyone rented their unit out and made enough to cover the yearly maintenance fee?

Regina A.
Mar 01, 2017

Hi I have been trying to sell my unit for 5 years, No luck, have you had any luck selling your unit? Thanks

bonnief82 wrote:
I couldn't sell it so I tried giving it away...free. No one wants it because of the extremely high tax and maintenance fees. People can stay there or anywhere cheaper than owning...it stinks.

Regina A.

Last edited by phyl21 on Mar 01, 2017 10:08 PM

Note: Please do not post ads in the timeshare forums. If you want to add a timeshare posting, go here.