This browser is a few years old, so parts of this page won’t lay
out correctly. Everything still works — updating your browser
restores the full design.
Using Marriott Destinations Points for rental that we now can't use........
Bruce M.
We have 6 nights at the Marriott Aruba Surf Club from Dec 10 to 16, 2016, Studio Garden View room,. using Destination Points.
The Wife can't go due to work considerations. Instead of losing the points, can we list these 6 nights here for rental?
Thank you.
Bruce
Tracey S.
You can list the week. It is a relatively low season studio week.
Christine S.
I have a week rental with destination points, now I can not use travel. May I rent the week out at the Ritz Carlton in Vail week 11/6 to 11/11??
Jim B.
I have 8 days reserved at Marriotts Grande Ocean for late April 2024 using destination points. Unfortunately, I cannot travel during that timeframe. Can I list the reservation for rental here?